Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
In a few words
We’re looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join our team in Paris as soon as possible. Reporting to the FP&A Director, Chloé, you will be an integral part of the finance department.
What you will do:
- Prepare financial reports, Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials and ad hoc analysis needs of the company.
- Forecast revenue lines, understanding the inputs and drivers and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Prepare budget and track actual vs. budget analysis.
- Build rolling forecasts of the company and manage the long-term financial model.
- Prepare month-end and quarter-end financial reports.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for the Sales and R&D organizations.
- Provide decision-making support analysis for projects, customer transactions and other initiatives.
- Manage the consolidation of the KPIs reporting (ARR, ACV, Retention, etc.)
- Collaborate with FP&A Finance Partners to deliver forecast inputs and analysis of actuals that are concise, timely, and accurate.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Fluent in English & French
- Min 5-8 years of experience as a FP&A in a High-Tech company, fast-paced environment, preferably in subscription revenue environment - SaaS
- Very strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to drill-down into details and create actionable outcome,
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, long-term strategic planning and resource allocation processes
- Understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptive to changing conditions
- Experience supporting/partnering with Senior Management
- Excellent Excel skills and experience with ERP (NetSuite) and billing systems; revenue management, Planning and CRM systems
- Strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Economics, Accounting
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now