Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the position:
Do you enjoy recruiting the right people for growing startups and creating a stellar candidate experience? Do you thrive in a high-growth environment where you can be creative to solve challenges? Are you passionate about the Tech industry? Join our global Talent Acquisition team in France!
Own recruiting process:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, becoming a trusted advisor for prospective employees
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, and employee referrals
- Research and implement the best way/tools to identify and attract candidates
- Attend events, job fairs, and meet-ups to increase employer brand awareness + generate additional leads
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices, and interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, and build recruiting strategies
Support initiatives in building a world-class Talent Acquisition function:
- Collaborate within the global Talent Acquisition and HR team in building world-class processes and initiatives such as candidate experience and employer brand
- Provide impressive candidate experience through timely communication and feedback, interviewer preparation, and an effective interview frame
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, and other tools
- At least a first experience recruiting for high-growth companies, ideally in the enterprise software industry.
- Thrived in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment and providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods and sources
- Expertly communicated with all levels of an organization from interns to CEO, displaying maturity and a positive attitude
- You speak French and English fluently
- A Bachelor’s degree
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.