We're looking for a super-organised and detail-oriented individual to join our team for a fixed term contract - 6 months.
Your main responsibility is to make sure that all the needed information about our products is placed on our web site and in the internal systems (e.g. colour of the product, size, country of manufacturing). This information will be provided by other teams (Buying, Supply & Demand, Customer Support and Pricing), so you will be communicating a lot with various colleagues within LoveCrafts.
We are expanding our product range in the next few months and are looking for someone to help us to place all the products and offer a wonderful customer experience!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Requesting information from other teams about our new products and copying it to our internal systems
- Administration of the data about our product (description, photos)
- Communication with the external copywriting agency and photographers
- Prompt updates to the existing products if any data-related issues identified
- Support to other teams by solving barcode-related and cost pricing matters
- Maintenance of the site catalogue
Profile and skills required:
- Most suitable for a person starting their career
- Good spoken and written English language skills (upper-intermediate level at least)
- Knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, Pivot Tables)
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable with multitasking
- A team player - happy to work with colleagues from lots of teams across the business
- Crafting skills greatly appreciated
What we're offering:
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Experience of working for an international company
- Practice spoken and written English and learn more about other cultures
- Working environment that values excellence
- Benefits package (official employment, medical insurance, English classes)
- Central Kyiv office location (Zhylianska 75) or remote work
At LoveCrafts we're on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making. We're building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop, share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft supplies, and connect with like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we've grown incredibly quickly. We're a member of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT's list of fastest growing European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We've been fuelled by investment from Europe's leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.