At Nexthink, branding is the center of everything we do. The marketing team is actively seeking a passionate and creative professional to join a growing design team as a Graphic / Motion Designer.
This person will report directly to the Associate Creative Director and work very closely with our designers as well as integrate with broader departments such as corporate marketing, development, and managerial teams in a variety of capacities.
The Graphic / Motion Designer will work on projects that include, but are not limited to, web, video, animations, print, google ads, social and interactive pieces. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation and typography skills that will help craft visuals for a global audience, create engaging visuals and help add to and document our brand. This person can expect to spend 60% of their time on graphic design responsibilities and 40% on motion work.
- Develop graphics from concept to production for both online and print
- Design and format marketing materials including product collateral, brochures, trade show graphics, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, and web content
- Ensure adherence and help enhance and maintain brand guidelines
- Have the ability to conceptualize design ideas and articulate those choices
- Work closely with stakeholder to design storyboards from start to finish
- Strong ability to edit video for longer format projects
- Strong animation skills to bring brand to life in movement for intros, outros, transitions, etc.
- Create visual treatments and graphic elements / assets that adhere to brand guidelines with great attention to detail
- Slice, dice, retouch, and prepare digital assets for interactive deliverables such as full sites, landing pages, banners, and email campaigns