As a leading Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
With offices in Paris, Dubaï, New-York, Singapour we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, …
As a key role within the Intersec Professional Services team, you are based in Egypt and traveling within the region. You participate in the whole project lifecycle from the planning to the Go-Live. You are also involved in Presales activities.
This is a Customer facing role, you will also work very closely with our R&D to ensure success of our projects.
A week in our Integration Engineer shoes will consist in:
- Installation and configuration of solutions on customers platforms (validation and production)
- Create project-specific documents (test cases, user's guide, requirements documents).
- Customer support during the validation phase
- Ensurethe stability and reliability of the solution
- Prepare and upgrade the solution when a new version is to be deployed
- Provide training on usage of products and new features
- Bringing your technical knowledge during the pre-sales phase and thus contribute to sales efforts
- Travels (around 35% - 50%) (Post Covid-19 times)