We’re a team of 120 people with offices in Paris (HQ), Dubai, Chicago and Singapore.
As a Fast Data company, we develop innovative software programs that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate massive amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 80 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, True, STC…
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the achievement of larger R&D projects.
You coordinate efforts between different projects and different R&D Teams.
You lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and reporting.
You will work with Team Learders, Architects, Product Owners and Product Managers.
You will be reporting to the VP R&D with whom you will have a close working relationship allowing to implement a very effective projects & programs management and follow-up strategy.
As a R&D Program Manage, you commit yourself and are responsible of the R&D delivery dates
- Defining the program governance (controls)Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
- Acting as advisor, managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements and innovative plan.
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies.
- Coordinating with Team Leaders, Architects the R&D Development Plan and utilizing resources across projects.
- Setting up tools and standards for managing the plan/program.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication.
- Regular Reporting to management and board.
- Interaction with other internal departements ( PS, PdM..)
- Technical environment: Big Data, Data management, Gateway, telecom network integration, network protocols, use of configuration management / ticketing / versioning tools, Python, Linux.
We work along with all the major telecom operators and government entity. R&D department is an essential component to
ensuring optimal calibration and delivery of the products and projects to our customers.
Why is this job interesting?
Big data/Fast Data technology: we develop a completely innovative solution, which manages phenomenal amounts of
data and which allows our clients to find new sources of revenue. (Big Data, Campaign manager, geolocation, Location base advertising)
50% of our workforce works in R&D workforce: Native patented solutions
Passion for technology: Continue to enrich your technical background through Interactions / explanations with R&D experts
- A minimum of 4 years Project Management experience, ideally in Telecom environment (PMI is a plus)
- Experience of Program Management
- Experience of working closely with external customers
- Experience on Agile Methodology
- Experience of working with R&D team is a plus
- Experience on VAS platforms such as Gateways, Routers, SMS, MMSC, IN is a plus
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Customer service oriented
- Open to international cultures,
- Fluent English
- Interest in innovation and computer technologies
- Microsoft project or other
- PMP or PMI certifications would be a plus
What we love @Intersec
- Manage tremendous amount of data, in real-time and with the best performances possible
- Create state of the art solutions that are used worldwide and have an impact on new telco services, or the way data can optimize city services for people
- Provide an excellent customer experience, with agile professional services and a tailored solution-oriented proposition rather than a "product proposition"
- Nurture our international culture: offices in Paris, Dubai, Singapour and New-York, 97% international clients, +22 nationalities, +5000 travels
- Accomplish new challenges, remain a playful team and share great moments of conviviality together!
Think our culture and opportunities matches with your professional goals?
Join your next 120 buddies, discover our opportunities!