Modulr is seeking to appoint a Customer Onboarding Delivery Manager to join our growing Onboarding Delivery team who play a key role in our exciting growth by delivering an onboarding experience is effortless and differentiates us from our competitors.
As a key member on the Onboarding Delivery team, reporting into the Head of Onboarding Delivery, you will be accountable for the delivery of a portfolio of Onboarding projects, leading internal teams and supporting Customers to connect safely, rapidly, and effortlessly to our suite of products and services. It is therefore imperative that the Onboarding Delivery Manager has the required gravitas, energy, and drive, in additional to technical capability.
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- Five years old, Modulr has offices in London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Amsterdam.
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money
- Lead the mobilisation, shaping, delivery, governance, and reporting of an exciting, varied, and complex set of Onboarding projects
- Acts as the front line to protect Modulr, employing the highest standards to keep Modulr safe by utilising robust and effective onboarding processes and standards
- Constantly strive to provide an amazing customer experience throughout onboarding, making the process as easy as possible for the customer.
- You make the process very clear, ensuring the customer always knows where they are in their onboarding journey. At the outset you will make sure both parties are clear on the delivery plan and the customer is fully aware of their responsibilities and deliverables.
- You are responsive to Customers’ needs and challenges, and use our organisational expertise to guide them, ensuring they always have access to the information they need, when they need it.
- Ensure that the products and services are working for the customer as expected before you consider their onboarding journey to be complete. This means, the customer as they migrate existing customers, or the initial of ramp-up new customers.
- Obsess with measuring and improving the end-to-end Onboarding journey for our customer and for our internal teams.
- Manage the relationships and delivery performance of key third parties.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintain strong customer relationships
- Successfully led the e2e delivery of over 10 projects (preferably Onboarding Projects)
- Experience working in rapidly scaling FinTech/Technology organisations
- A growth mindset who thrives on problem solving and dealing with complexity
- Bias for action and a love of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to give clarity and confidence to internal stakeholders and customers up to an including C-suite
- Familiarity and knowledge of payment services especially in context of business services would be beneficial (e.g. general banking such as business current accounts, lending, FX services, payments clearing services etc.)
- Working knowledge of the regulatory landscape Modulr operate within.
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offers highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, our work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working