Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
Your mission:Jellysmack is opening up a new role to work within our Operations team as an Operations Project Manager. This role is a unique opportunity to:
Within Jellysmack Operations department, we have a special "Incubator team". It is a highly-strategic multi-disciplinary team that coordinates all operations for newly-signed creators: ensure we get access to the page of creator, "crack the code" of how to over-perform in editing their videos, validate first edits with creator to ensure full alignment, learn to speak on behalf of creators, and build a "stock" of videos ready to be posted so that we can launch and hit the ground running! Once everything is set-up, then page goes live to "run" teams. Incubator team is focused on preparing successful launches, which is key to our future success. Their obsession is to prep over-performing launches in a minimum time. Today, circa 70 creators are in the portfolio of Incubator in parallel at a given point in time.What you’ll be responsible for:
- Dive into the Operations of Jellysmack, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Social Media landscape
- Lead large-scale projects in an international environment (US and Europe)
- Develop an expertise on social media that you can build on throughout your career
- Grow, empower and upskill a talented team of 100+ editors, content strategists and community managers
- Coordinate with other key teams across countries at Jellysmack, specifically: success managers per country (they have the relationship with creator), platform ops manager to trouble-shoot any couac on Facebook, growth hackers that will be in charge of launching pages, ...
- Continuously challenge and improve operating model to deliver best quality edits at best time-to-launch - notably with a model of localization of teams in each country where Jellysmack grows
- Build and maintain advanced daily reporting to analyze and optimize time-to-launch and quality of edits
A little about you:
- 6+ years of experience in high-impact project management or previous experience in a consulting role (2-4 years) in a top-tier consulting firm
- Graduated from top-tier Engineering or Business school
- Ability to go deep on analyzing issues at granular and operational level and reporting sharp vision and insights to top management
- Strong agility, ability to pivot quickly, always challenging the status quo
- Obsession on over-performance: you will have one KPI to focus on, and should do everything possible to improve it - sky is the limit in hyper-growth!
- Analytics background: at ease working with a large set of Financial and Operational numbers (P&Ls, budgets, KPIs)
- "Grow by growing others" mindset
- Written and oral communication in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural environment (different languages and backgrounds)
- Strong interest or curiosity for the creator economy and social media
- Organized, hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Excellent level of English (both verbal and written)
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure ?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now