Hopefully, you’ll have some or all of the following:
- An amazing sales skillset (prospecting, pitching, negotiating and closing)
- A track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota
- A talent to build long lasting relationship quickly
- Experience selling at pace and volume to small and medium sized companies/charities
- Ability to grasp commercial structures and strategies to support the objectives of our company and our partner
Some extra skills that would be great:
- Knowledge and an interest in the charity sector
- Prior experience of working for a startup is always a plus
- An interest and ability to improve processes
- A good eye for data and the lesson we can learn from it
- Confidence in public speaking
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience!
*Currently our lovely office in Haggerston is available if people want — and only if they want. Previously, we had work from home Wednesdays, however, our current plan is to move to a mix of office-based and remote working.
At Farewill, our mission is to change the way the world deals with death - to make it simple, personal, fairly-priced & accessible to everyone.
To do that, we want to build a workplace that’s great for everyone, that celebrates diversity in all its forms, and where everyone who works for us feels like they can be themselves, bring their whole selves to work, and be treated fairly, equitably and respectfully.
We believe flexibility is important, so we’re happy to chat to you about flexible/remote working options. And, If you need any flexibility or adjustments in our interview process - to help set you up for success - then please let us know too.