As a leading Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
With offices in Paris, Dubai, New-York, Singapour we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil…
- Within the Intersec Professional Services team, you are based in Paris, and reporting to the Project Director.
- Provide standard solution presentations of Intersec solution to customers or partners, minimizing customization of Intersec solutions.
- Engage with customers, understand their requirements, design optimum network solutions, and write specifications.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology trends and solution options in the telecom space.
- Lead technical and functional workshops.
- Provide Presales support and propose standard architecture and sizing of the solution.
- Ability to decompose large complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication on both business and technical levels.
- Skilled at presenting to C-level audiences demonstrating the business value of solutions rather than technical
- detail. Knowledge of the important standards for business processes, information models and architectural models generally applied in an industry.
- Design and Architect end-to-end solutions content that characterize what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a strong working experience with Telecom providers: you are familiar with the Core and Radio networks of a Mobile Network Operator
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- You have strong skills on dimensioning/capacity assessment based on server resources.
- You have a strong knowledge of IP network principles with knowledge of IP routing design & IP
- You have a very good knowledge in Linux, and experience in shell Scripting for Unix/Linux.
- You have a working experience in virtualized environments (Vmware, NFV cloud).
- Significant customer-facing consulting experience.
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Assist pre-sales missions, interact with customers, suppliers, partners or prospects.
- Software development background with understanding of Architectural aspects.
- Supports solution architecture for RFP’s and customer requirements.
- You have run workshops with customers to establish and manage architectural requirements.
- Fluent in English. Preferably in French too.
- Good to have: Git, Gerrit, Ansible, Python 3.
Why join Intersec :
- Intersec provides innovative solutions that manage phenomenal amounts of data enabling our clients to find new sources of revenue. (Big Data, Campaign manager, Geolocation, Location based advertising).
- Intersec is a leading player in the Public Safety.
- Provides opportunity to collaborate with multiple customers across different geographies. we have customers in all the 5 continents with teams in different parts of the world.
- Passion for technology: Intersec provides new product releases every quarter with new features and functionality.
- Continue to enrich your technical background through continuous Interactions with R&D team
- Regular Interaction with Senior Executives both on the customer side as well as within the organisation.
- Act as advisors to our customer.
- If you are looking for a team open to innovation and initiative.
- If you like multicultural environments (+22 nationalities),
- If you are looking for an environment with a strong technological culture: blog, hackathon, show & tell, best practices / standby,
- What we value? agility, team spirit, innovation, benevolence,
- Several “Well-being” and “team-building” activities,
- Swile card for the lunch break, 100% coverage of the Navigo subscription, competitive mutual, remote friendly,
- Support for people with disabilities and annual offer of CESU vouchers with a face value of 1000 € to our employees with the Recognition as Disabled Workers
Ready for the challenge? Let us know more about you!