Modulr is one of the UKs top fintech scale-ups. We are looking for an Business Development Executive to join our rapidly expanding team in London. You will be part of a scaling business in a team that is vital to supporting our growth. In this role you will prospect to, develop relationships with and nurture strategic prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with a fast-paced and collaborative culture where there are excellent long-term career prospects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, articulate and keen to start a career in the technology sector. Your focus will be to unearth high quality sales opportunities with key decision-makers to meet your targets each month. We will provide you with the latest technology and techniques, while you will bring the spark, energy and creativity to make the magic happen!
- Modulr ranked 18 on LinkedIn’s 2019 Top Startups List in UK
- Named an official Best Workplace by Great Places to Work in 2020
- Ranked as the second fastest growing tech company in the UK by Dun & Bradstreet
- Awarded £10 million from the BCR Fund to further develop our innovative product.
- Recently received £9m in funding from PayPal Ventures
- We have processed over 80m transactions to date with a value in excess of £50 billion of business payments.
- We are multi-award winning and want to keep creating a world class product.
- Most recently won ‘Best Initiative from an SME’ category at the Card and Payments Awards.
Modulr is a fintech scale-up that is breaking new ground within the payments sector. We are in a digital age when businesses need to move money 24/7 instead of operating within regular banking hours. Companies are under mounting pressure to manage their cashflow, control their costs, comply with regulations and handle complex supplier, customer and employment payment arrangements. Modulr develops cutting-edge API-first solutions that enable businesses to overcome these challenges and take control of their money.
What you will do at Modulr as a Business Development Executive
You will be involved in researching future buyers and thinking about how we could help them. You will network on social media channels such as LinkedIn and use the best sales technology to turbo-charge your productivity. On a daily basis you will craft sales emails that inspire prospects to respond, speak to prospects on the phone and work smart to exceed your monthly targets.
What we are looking for
You will be self-motivated and always working hard to exceed targets. A multi-tasker, prioritising, and managing your time effectively comes naturally and you will be tenacious, adaptable, and resilient.
Key skills include:
- Ability to write creatively and persuasively
- An expert communicator you will most importantly be an excellent listener
- Ability to pick up new technology with ease
- Ability to understand complex technical products
In addition to a market leading salary, we offer the following benefits:
Modulr offer highly competitive salary and benefits packages; our employees enjoy the benefits of flexible working. The office is modern, with lots of natural light and has break out areas. Importantly, the work is challenging and interesting, you will gain valuable experience in a rapidly scaling business at an important phase of growth while contributing to our collaborative culture.
- Flexible benefits
- 34 days holiday
- Training allowance
- Opportunities for career development
- Flexible working