Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
To say that our People team puts people first is an understatement. Here, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence are just as important as professional skills...or the ability to shine during a karaoke session!
We are an awesome team (People Ops, Talent Acquisition, Communication, Internal Culture & Office Management) with a big heart, always striving to make everyone's life easier on a daily basis. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
- Design and implement a compensation structure in the organization (grading & job evaluation systems, job description & promotion policies, etc).
- Conduct data analysis and generate meaningful insights to drive pay decisions and program design.
- Build salary grids for all our teams. Benchmark local compensation market data and update salary grids accordingly.
- Support in the development and maintenance of pay rangesTrain our HR Business Partners and line managers in the compensation area Implement and drive an equity plan and answer all the questions shareholders may have.
- Measure key C&B metrics and provide the finance team with reports and forecasts.
- Measure, analyze trends and people analytics metrics in partnership with the HRBP Director to improve the efficiency of the People Team (identify key metrics, automate the follow-up of our KPI…).
A little about you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Compensation Data Manager in a fast-paced environment (in-house or consulting).
- Organized, data-driven with an eye for quality.
- Creative, able to build and implement a strategy that scale.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in both French & English.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 150 influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now