Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world’s most talented video creators through technology. We work with more than 330+ of the world’s most influential video creators such as #PewDiePie #MrBeast # Brad Mondo or #Bailey Sarian. Combined Jellysmack-managed content boasts 10 billion global monthly video views.
We are a team of Video Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, and Copy Checkers responsible for running the most modern and innovative video pages on social networks. Our teams are dynamic and encourage sharing knowledge to learn and grow. We aim to work as a collective as this is the best way to get your creative juices flowing. In addition, the Content teams are an essential ingredient at Jellysmack as our job is to deepen relationships with our audiences. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
The Country VP Ops - India at Jellysmack manages an agile team of video content creator specialists (Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, User Acquisition Managers and IP specialists). This team is in charge of all creators producing video content for the India market, creating and optimizing video content for various social media platforms (ex Facebook, Instagram, Snap,). This team works with different content creators’ categories (Beauty, Gaming, True Crime, Sports, Cooking, etc.) in various languages (ex English, Hindi, Mahrati, Tamil, Tegulu…).
Your main mission is to manage this team, optimize their workflow and video production, make sure we deliver relevant and performing video content, ramp it up progressively to match our fast growth in India, and deliver top-notch operational KPIs (compared to international benchmark), notably but not limited to:
- Time-to-launch a new creator
- Time-to-scale a new creator
- Time-to-deliver an edit
- Cost per video
- Average retention rates of videos per platform
- Monetizable views per video
You will receive support from our Global Ops teams to build upon our existing success: onboarding materials, dedicated training, performance management systems, dashboards and reporting, benchmarks, sizing rules per functions, talent acquisition support, … but eventually, you are in charge of localizing and managing the Operations for the India market to ensure profitable local growth.
You will report directly to the Country Manager in India with a functional link to the Global VP Operations COO in order to guarantee global consistency and best practices sharing.
You will be also responsible for identifying, contacting and negotiating with potential 3rd party video content production companies in India to sustain our development in India and abroad. In that capacity, you will have to define the scope of work, RFQ and handle the selecting process until deal closure. Once signed you will be responsible for managing those partners with the support of your team and ensure quality standards and cost are met.
What you will be responsible for:
- Set-up & manage an end-to-end operation team with people of various video related background (Editors, Content Strategists, Community Managers, User Acquisition Managers and IP Specialists). This team is in charge of all operations related to video content production for the Indian market: video selection, editing, posting, boosting, and community management.
- Manage the team's workflow and make sure everyone is aligned towards the same objectives and deadlines.
- Play an active role in the Global Operations community, collaborate effectively with other Country VP Operations and with the Global VP of Operations to ensure global consistency and best practices sharing.
- Build a positive, pro-active and inclusive team culture that makes everyone feel like their contribution matters.
- Ensure the team has a well-rounded and diverse set of skills and knowledge and is constantly trained and coached to provide top-notch video content production.
- Provide easy-to-understand, constructive feedback to help the team and individual’s development.
- Plan and optimize the team’s schedules and working patterns, manage production cost efficiency.
- Identify new processes, tools and workflows to improve the effectiveness of team performance.
- Stay on top of trends and work with the larger team to apply best practices in India them where relevant.
- Identify, select and manage 3rd party video providers for the Indian market needs and Jellysmack globally; set up and run RFQs, assist management during partners’ selection and negotiation, ensure smooth partner’s onboarding and management.