At Nexthink, branding is at the center of everything we do. If you thrive at being at the center of all the action, read on! The marketing team is actively seeking a passionate and creative professional to join our growing Design & Development team as the Program Manager, Design & Development.
This person will report directly to the Head of Design and work closely with both the design and development team to ensure all projects are brought to life on time and on brand. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Program Manager, Design & Development to join our award-winning Design & Development team. This role will collaborate with and support the Design & Development in delivering designs and website pages and will act as a bridge between the broader team of Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Legal, HR & Talent Marketing teams. Program Manager, Design & Development will interface with various teams to manage expectations, advocate for Design & Development processes, provide priority and planning for both teams, and lastly support designers and developers with the info they need in order to be set up for success.
- Deliver a multitude of projects at pace and on time.
- Handle budgeting, invoices for web, design and agency contractors.
- Enable effective collaboration between many different teams, resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Effectively communicate ideas, explain design and development decisions, and rationalize proposals.
- Serve as an enabler, accelerating projects.
- Identify, develop, and manage web and design programs, including resourcing, timelines, onboarding, and internal and external events from start to finish
- Can implement or drive changes to make sure designers and developers are working at a sustainable pace on the highest-priority and highest-impact activities.