Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Customer Experience team! You will be reporting to our Customer Experience Manager, Senni, and be the third member of the small but highly integral team.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
As a Customer Marketing Manager, your main duty will be to focus on the growth of our existing customers. Most Supermetrics customers start off with a simple marketing reporting solution, and our goal is to help them to be successful as their data complexity and needs grow.
You’ll be planning and executing campaigns for our self-service customer base of 17 000+ customers and working closely with our CX, product, sales, and marketing teams. Talk about collaboration!
To be successful in this role, you need to have a combination of excellent communication skills, fresh ideas, a strategic mindset and a can-do attitude. You will need somewhat strong technical skills, including experience with CRM and digital marketing tools.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and understand different customer segments and manage subscription lifecycle to maximize customer lifetime value (e.g. understanding when to initiate an upgrade after a customer has used a specific product for a specific time, or when to upgrade from a monthly licence to a yearly licence)
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to validate your hypothesis, but you don’t need to be a data analyst.
- Plan, develop and execute a marketing strategy to existing customers together with the marketing team, mainly through in-app messaging and email
- Measure the success of your campaigns
💪 This role is for you if you have:
To be successful in this role, we’re hoping you have at least 3 years of hands-on marketing experience in a data-driven function, and even better if it’s from a SaaS company or similar. As our employees and customers are from all over the world, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of how to grow existing customers
- Expert level knowledge of an email automation tool & CRM (we’re using Exponea, but don’t expect you to have experience with this tool specifically)
- Customer focused mindset, with the ability to interface with them as needed → we are here to help our customers in their data journey!
- People skills; you’ll need to manage a lot of different stakeholders in this role
Last but not least, we’re looking for someone who is an open-minded and humble team player, ready to try new things and approaches. We're not competing against our team members, but sharing knowledge and really helping each other.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.