In 2013, our founder&CEO Mikael created a solution to remove the manual, time-consuming aspect of moving marketing data. Today, $50 billion in digital ad spend, more than 15% of all online advertising spend, is analyzed using our systems. We're proud that Supermetrics is the world's #1 for marketing data delivery solutions, but we're still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
We foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of employees, allowing everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. As a high-growth, global SaaS company, we are intensely focused on making marketing analytics easier for our customers. We recognize our team as our greatest asset in achieving this goal.
Why are we looking for you?
We're growing rapidly and building a support team in Atlanta, GA, to have better coverage for our customers located in the Americas. This means you'll get to join the team early and have a significant impact and growth opportunity as one of the team's first members.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Being an integral part of hiring, training, and mentoring future team members of the technical support team
- Tracking and measuring the KPIs of your individual team members to both build and manage an effective team
- Providing technical support to our customers mainly through our ticketing system Freshdesk
- Debugging technical issues by replicating failed data transfers, testing different parameters, and interpreting the results to identify the root cause of the behavior
- Communicating with our product management team and software engineers about issues in our products and handling ticket escalations
- Track and document all customer support communication, escalation, and resolutions
- Utilizing your strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills and experience that are essential for your success in this role include:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a technical support role OR education/other consistent activity in software development
- Expertise and motivation towards leading with a mentoring touch in a low hierarchy environment
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work independently towards your goals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and understand code at least on surface-level - no need actually to write code
We also value:
- Familiarity with JSON is a plus
- Any prior experience or understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Interest and experience in data analytics is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
What we expect from your first half a year:
After your first month, you will have gained a basic understanding of our products and learned the basics of selected digital marketing concepts.
After three to four months, you will have completed onboarding and become equipped to work independently.
After six months, you will handle technical support cases, debugging issues, and handling urgent and complex technical issues.
The estimated salary range for this position is 60-80k/year based on your experience and seniority.
Some of our Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans sponsored by us
- 401(k) pension plan
- 15 PTO + bank holidays
- All the gear you need to work from home (laptop, screen etc.)
- Phone and phone plan paid by us
- Reimbursement for you home internet plan up to USD 80
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Meeting your future team mates - 45 min + 15 min live test task
- Meeting more relevant people - 30 min
- Meeting our founder&CEO - 30 min
- We call two of references you provided
We're eager to grow the support team soon and will start interviewing before the application time ends.
If this sounds like your kind of an opportunity - we'd love to hear from you!