Alkemics is a B2B business platform enabling retailers to discover, negotiate and launch new products from their 1000+ suppliers.
With 98 out of the top 100 CPG manufacturers (Nestlé, Unilever), the 7 largest retailers in France (E. Leclerc, Carrefour, Casino, Auchan, U-Enseigne, Cora, Metro…) and 4 of the largest UK retailers (Tesco, Ocado, Waitrose, Sainsbury) using the platform, Alkemics now holds a very strong and unchallenged position in the French and UK market.
Alkemics disrupted the space with a fully digital platform where brands create and share their product catalog. Retailers can explore those catalogs and run business workflows, searches or reportings to select, negotiate and list those products in their assortment. Once a retailer is on-boarded, invites are sent to that retailer’s suppliers to join the platform on a freemium basis, enabling quick network growth.
In May 2021, Alkemics was acquired by Boston-based commerce experience management platform Salsify.
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
With this acquisition, Salsify furthers its position as the only global CommerceXM platform featuring both the ability to truly support customers worldwide and the largest product and engineering team. The fastest-growing company in the space, Salsify will cross $100M ARR by mid-2021, have about 600 employees, and have offices in Boston, Lisbon, and Paris. The combined solution will power open collaboration and content exchange between suppliers and retailers, resulting in superior product experiences everywhere consumers shop.
Within the international and multicultural Customer Onboarding department, and reporting to the Customer Onboarding Director, your mission will be to ensure the growth and sustainability of the use of our solutions for our customers. More specifically, you will be:
- Working with the Customer Onboarding Director to co-define and lead the quarterly communication plan :
- Build, adapt and monitor planning
- Analyse, clean data related to campaigns
- Update internal tools and execute campaigns
- Analyzing the results of each campaign to define changes and “best practices"
- Be the communication person to go for Customer Onboarding campaigns
- Run communication ateliers with retailer's stakeholders
- Give insghts and advise about messages taking in account the community to onboard (tech level of maturity, market, context)
- Actively propose new ways to train our community
- Analyse, improve and build new training material in order to make our users efficiently use our products
- Adapt training supports having in mind scalability (videos, user guides, tutorials, webinar scripts)
- Thinking of ways to continuously improve our platform’s data quality through gamification increasing customer satisfaction
- Drawing the most effective way to digitize onboarding journeys and proposing improvements of the process to change users’ experience
This is a key role for Customer Onboarding missions with a high pressure to reach retailers KPI's.
You will interact internally with : Professional Services, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Marketing.
- 3-5 years of Marketing and digital experience
- Project management: ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) in English (mandatory), and French.
- A third language will be a + especially NL/DE
- Good relationship management: able to deal with clients and work with several teams (customer centric active listening)
- Organized, focused, can do attitude, proactive, agile.
- Previous experience with the following tools is mandatory: CRM (Salesforce++), Hubspot (or emailing tools), Customer.io (targetting tools)
- Other tools experience : Instapage (landing pages), Appcues,Elev.io, Livestorm, Zapier, Beepro, Typeform, Calendly, Adobe suite creative, Bitly, Unbounce, Loom ou Trainn, Intercom or similar tools.
- Retail or/and tech experience is a bonus
What you’ll get from us
- A true startup experience in one of the fastest growing startup in Paris: no bureaucracy and daily successes that have a real impact on the business
- You will participate to the team's growth and the revolution of the CPG industry
- A fast-learning curve with growing responsibilities
- Working with dynamic, smart and passionate people
- Extras: weekly sport sessions, meditation, hackathons, team offsites