Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for Enterprise MLOps. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, and Tesla. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
What we are building
As our Technical Alliances leader, you’ll work with our technology and cloud service provider partners to build and scale Domino’s technology ecosystem. Our partner ecosystem is evolving quickly and you’ll provide the fuel to scale this program as a differentiated revenue stream for our business. You’ll work with technologies across the data science lifecycle: from data access and prep tools to model publishing and monitoring tools. You’ll work up and down the stack from infrastructure and cloud service providers to project management and documentation tools.
What your impact will be
Being an open, highly-integrated platform is core to our value proposition and competitive differentiation, which underlines the strategic importance of this role. This individual will play the lead role in deepening our existing partnerships, while identifying new partnership opportunities. You’ll work day-to-day identifying revenue opportunities, building joint marketing collateral, partner enablement and reference content, and overall, working to create win-win commercial relationships with these partners.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing technical partners with a focus on compatibility and increased awareness; identify key stakeholders, business challenges, and why working with Domino is a win-win
- Formulate Joint Success Plans (JSPs) with partners, including partner enablement, marketing collateral, reference materials, and a repository of artifacts which providing ongoing support for our technical partners; develop and track metrics to measure partner success
- Build qualified pipeline with technology and cloud service partners
- Work with partner marketing to develop joint solution guides, case studies, customer references, and customer architecture
- Work with partner engineering to demonstrate and integrate new technologies
- Develop and build specific tech partner programs to enable different technologies to emphasize certain capabilities with the Domino platform.
- Work closely with sales and customer success to identify new partner opportunities and coordinate go-to-market activities.
- Champion current and upcoming partnerships with executive staff and enhance visibility of partner programs across the Domino organization.
What we look for in this role
- Experience building and scaling a multi-faceted technical partner program globally, ideally consisting of both cloud providers and ISVs in the data platform, data infrastructure, and advanced analytics categories.
- Domain subject-matter expertise and technical acumen to built out marketing and enablement collateral which highlights joint value proposition, impactful case studies, and reference materials
- Ability to build and execute customized joint success plans across a variety of technical partners, requiring a different blend of enablement, marketing content, reference materials, and GTM strategy.
- Enterprise software industry expertise, and experience with a sophisticated platform product
- Deep cross-functional collaboration and program management experience to align Domino technical and GTM resources with new and existing partner initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset and high-performing, creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success.
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value those who believe improving is always possible. At Domino everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses