Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, AllState, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Great Hill Partners and Nvidia, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The marketing team at Domino is generating market awareness of Enterprise MLOps as a category, Domino as a company, and model-driven business as the way companies create competitive advantage.
What your impact will be
- The creation of compelling, insightful and helpful content will be a core component of Domino’s communications initiative that includes media relations as well as hands-on practitioner education.
- Develop an editorial process for capturing the insights we gain from our customers’ success using Domino to put models at the heart of their business, and amplifying them as papers, reports, blogs and more.
- Partner with executives and thought-leaders across the company to communicate the value of model-driven business, and how Domino helps companies develop it, to help build awareness.
- Drive the overall content strategy with insights into content performance as well as current best practices for content creation and distribution.
- Your work will help to drive an increase in month-over-month organic and referral web traffic, content form fills and overall lead generation
What We Look For in This Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a portfolio of examples that showcase creativity and clearly describe customer value
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience, preferably in the tech space
- An ability to assess the need for new content, and performance of existing content, with a data-driven marketer’s mindset
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline through content and follow through with flawless execution
- Strong project management and cross-functional acumen, adept at building relationships in a lean (often remote) environment
- Proven history of connecting customer needs to technology solutions
- Excellent people skills to interact with senior leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and customers/partners
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Ability to manage multiple short- and medium-term programs at once
- Ability to engage and empathize across a variety of personas, including data scientists, data science leaders, IT, and C-level executives
- Analytics and/or enterprise software industry experience preferred
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Reimbursement for essential Work From Home expenses