GetYourGuide seeks to unlock unforgettable travel experiences all over the world. We are now looking for an experienced SAP FI-CO In-House Consultant to join our Finance IT Systems team and help drive our Finance transformation forward. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
The Finance IT Systems’ mission is to provide reliable solutions which translate operational processes into financial data, while enabling strategic decision making. We have been on a journey to revolutionize the way our department works with the recent implementation of SAP S/4HANA and OneStream.
About you & what you’ll do here
You will join a team of experienced SAP professionals who have been working on the implementation of S/4HANA from its inception. You will report to the Finance IT Systems Team Lead and be responsible for:
- Ownership of everything FI-CO related: GL, AA, AP, AR, CO (CO-OM-CCA and CO-OM-OPA) and Banking
- Maintain cross-module interdependencies (mostly with FICA and MM)
- Support the business and keep the wheels turning. You are familiar with Jira Service Desk and End User Training is one of your passions
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders. In many future projects, you will be the main point of contact for technical FI-CO topics and will translate internal requirements into SAP solutions with the help of external consultants
- Willingness to learn MM and HCM
Here are some of things you’ll work on:
You will support the expansion of S/4HANA’s adoption across GetYourGuide with the implementation of new processes in the system. Some upcoming projects in our roadmap are:
- Payment Integrations
- OCR and Process automations
- Tax Reporting
- Inventory Management
...and much more!
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected]e.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide. Apply now