This newly created role within our growing Accounts Payable team has opened up due to continued growth of the business. This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest-growing start-up’s with a culture that is truly rewarding socially and professionally.
You’ll be a detail orientated individual with a curious mindset and someone that’s comfortable operating in a fast paced environment. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with invoice processing and accurately recording transactions, as well as getting involved in wider finance team projects, initiatives and change.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the supplier ledger, including processing invoices and preparing payment runs
• Assist in preparation of BACs and CHAPs payments when required
• Completing daily bank reconciliations.
• Investigate and resolve pricing and quantity discrepancies on invoices using internal systems.
• Manage queries from internal and external parties to facilitate the accuracy of Accounts Payable by telephone and email.
• Identify and escalate any known issues and conflicts to the Manager.
What we're looking for:
• Have a proven background within a similar role and understand basic accounting principles.
• Good Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Freight or Logistics is desirable
• Have strong interpersonal skills.
• A continuous improvement mindset
What we can offer you:
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Study support including paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)