GetYourGuide is one of the leading tours and activity marketplaces, with more than 68,000 experiences and over $883M in investment. We are the market leader in Europe with a mission to further accelerate market growth beyond 2022.
We are searching for a Strategic Partnerships Representative to scale our acquisition of affiliate and brand building partners in the EU. This includes prospecting strategy development, sales support and hands-on execution. This is a key position to deliver 10x growth over the next 2-3 years.
Reporting to the Team Lead of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for executing prospecting strategies to identify and help acquire new partners for GetYourGuide. You will support complex sales processes, including qualification, proposals, presentations, commercial offers, contracting and assist managing both internal and external stakeholders. You will research, identify, size and pitch new partnership opportunities to the team. Ultimately, contributing to revenue growth and brand activation with new partners.
Our mission is to enable awareness, trust and conversion of GetYourGuide products by marketing through influential and relevant partner brands. We aspire to be the leading affiliate partner for tours and activities within the travel industry. This position enables GetYourGuide to efficiently drive brand visibility and revenue while diversifying marketing revenue from other channels. The Strategic Partnership team works with branded publishers, airlines/transit companies, OTAs, and loyalty partners with the likes of TimeOut, KLM, Miles & More, and KAYAK to name a few.
As responsibilities, you’ll...
- Work closely and collaboratively with Strategic Partnership Managers to build an active pipeline of qualified sales leads via prospecting, outreach and scheduling of pitches.
- Exceed a quota of W outbound contacts (calls or emails) per week
- Exceed a quota of X generated leads per month (new contacts that result in scheduled calls)
- Exceed a quota of Y pitches per month (executed calls that result in a sales pitch)
- Exceed a quota of Z closed deals per quarter (pitches > closed deals)
- Conduct market research within existing and new partner business verticals to identify new opportunities
- Pre-qualify partner prospects for the GetYourGuide sales process.
- Support complex sales processes through qualification, pitching, negotiation, commercial offer development, contracting and closing, as well as provide hands-on support with operational topics.
- Build effective stakeholder relationships with Key Account Management and Brand.
- Positively represent GetYourGuide to the travel and technology industries through presence at industry events such as in-person and virtual conferences or trade shows, active participation through professional social networks such as LinkedIn and local industry organizations.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson and become proficient in: Excel, Hubspot, Looker, and other critical systems.
- You have previous successful business development experience OR a strong desire to begin a BD or sales career.
- You have strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, you are data-driven, result-oriented, radically customer-centric, persistent and reliable in execution.
- You have outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills with both internal & external stakeholders.
- You have a strong desire to win despite all challenges and are always committed and determined to deliver on our mission.
- You have excellent English skills and additional languages are welcome.
Why work with us?
- To work at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An international team with 600+ people from 70+ nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via conferences, our leadership program, and training from our network of industry experts
- Annual training budget and GrowthHub, our learning platform
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Private Pension Program
- GetYourGuide tour and activity gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- A range of company benefits and perks, e.g. Public transport, Urban Sports Club discounts, and corporate discount program
- A hybrid working model with flexibility to work remotely or at our beautiful new headquarters centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected].
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now