We are on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Travel experiences are at the heart of every trip. They help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, learn and grow, and create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Our ambition, and our opportunity, is to become the global leader for travel experiences.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on, innovative, and growth-oriented Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our Inventory Content to the next level. You will be responsible for managing innovation projects to ensure that our customers have the most customer-centric content in the industry to plan, book, and experience their activities.
About the team
Content Management sits at the intersection of Product, Operations, and Content. In collaboration with different Products team we create scalable tech solutions to provide travelers with the most customer-centric Inventory Content in the industry and manage all operational content workstreams leveraging these solutions. We aspire to be the global leader in customer-centric content in the travel experiences industry. When we say Inventory Content, we mean every visual and written content for the activities we offer, the locations we cover, and the scalable content elements on our marketplace.
Your key responsibilities
- Conceptualize, structure, and implement innovation projects based on the broader Content Management agenda
- Initiate and lead multiple projects with cross-departmental stakeholders along the whole content flow to solve complex customer problems
- Work closely with UX, Product, and Engineering teams to define and scale global content standards
- Use data to create relevant insights in order to identify opportunities with high business impact
- Communicate ideas, progress, and results effectively to stakeholders on all levels and ensure their commitment to your projects
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders across the company to take an active role in driving content to the next level
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high-performance environment and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously across teams
- You are passionate about marketplace content and have experience creating customer-centric content in English
- You take ownership and are not afraid to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down complex problems into clear and actionable milestones
- You are not intimidated by data, and use it to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel, Looker, Power BI
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions that make a dent
- You have the ability to build relationships and foster trust with a diverse group of people and stakeholders
- You can communicate complex, technical concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now