About the role and You:
We are looking for an Associate Creative Project Manager to join us in bringing the various Zwift campaigns and Zwift brand to life - both to the public and within the walls of our own company.
If you like and have experience in managing multiple Marketing initiatives and working with a Creative team to do so, this role is great for you and highly rewarding. Additionally, if you are a fan of the Zwift platform, an avid cyclist, runner or just appreciate an active lifestyle, especially while during Covid-lockdown, you will love working with Zwift to deliver on the many events we host; at the comfort and safety of people’s homes.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the Zwift Creative Project Management team with an abundant list of activities to facilitate, but it will also be a wonderful learning experience that’s unlike many other industries. You will learn our Creative Project Management process as well as the inner workings of our Marketing and Product teams as well - both through onboarding training and experience (best way to learn!)
You will find yourself project managing the Creative team on: Social media projects, Email marketing campaigns, mid-scale Cycling/Tri/Run events as well as in-house requests from our own teammates. You will work so closely with the Creative team that you will gain knowledge on how much time and effort a given deliverable will take and learn to be the voice of the Creative team on any given project you are assigned to manage. Backed by the support of the Creative Project team, you will get onboarding training the first few months of hire. Success in this role can be best described as flawless execution and final delivery that is both on time and on brief.
The Creative team is an integral component of bringing all Zwift campaigns to life and holds the keys to conveying what each Zwift initiative will look like, feel like and offer the public - and you will be a key member of releasing that experience into the wild.
*Note that Zwift staff have been working remotely since the start of the Covid-19 restrictions, and have not gone back yet. The company plans to have in office work reinstated once it is safe.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple Marketing campaigns and internal company requests at varying scopes.
- Develop high-level project schedules to and keep all parties following the project stages of their project -- From kickoff to completion.
- Manages the workflow of the Creative team and can assess bottlenecks
- Organizes stakeholder meetings to help facilitate important discussions surrounding their project.
- Works closely with Creative Designers, Editors, Writers and fellow Project Team daily
What you'll have:
- Is self-motivated and seeking to work within a team experiencing hyper-growth
- A voice to flag concerns about project scope, timelines and resource management with respective people and departments
- Mastered conversation-facilitation of key parties to solve problems of varying scope
- Required Experience: 2+ years of experience in a related field with a focus on Project Management or Operations.
- Exceptional organizational skills, verbal & writing skills.
- Knowledge of project management tools & creative project management soft skills
- A member of Zwift - you will already be familiar with the type events we host
- A cyclist, runner, triathlete - the role will become that much more interesting for you
- Advertising Agency experience working with Creative teams, Media team and Marketing or Account management will come in handy.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.