Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industries worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
The successful Enterprise Marketing Executive will be critical to the growth, development and qualification of the sales pipeline and identification of new opportunities in the NA market. This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in growing their career in sales or marketing in a fast-moving high-tech SaaS environment.
·Work as a part of the GTM team in NA – comprising Enterprise Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Pre-Sales Engineers, BDRs, SDRs and the global marketing team.
·Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people.
·Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales.
·Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels and teams to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., design campaign content, define timeline, campaign development and campaign measurement.
·Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced).
·Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
·Qualify leads generated by marketing as sales opportunities
·Transition qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, ideally in MarTech industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
·Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
·Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
·Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, DemandBase, Engagio, Sendoso)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
·Interest in environmental industry a plus