Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
We strive for excellence and take immense pride in the work we do for the 300+ brands we partner with globally. Our clients include Peloton, Lacoste, Burberry, Domino’s Pizza, Puma, Chanel, Canada Goose, Peugeot and UNTUCKit - and the list keeps growing!
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What you will do...
We’re looking for a quick-learning, business and technically minded graduate or student to join the growing Pre-Sales Team. Your responsibilities as a Pre-Sales / Solution consultant intern will be to assist the Sales team throughout the different stages of the Sales cycle:
Create demonstrations of the product and craft effective narratives to support them. Assist sales people in the definition of an approach and strategy for the most important and complex deals
Analyse complex commercial and technical requirements for client's in a wide variety of sectors (fashion, luxury, banking...) and propose the most suitable solutions to them
Communication: Support, demonstrate and reason the offer and its options in front of the client
Participate in the evolution of the product alongside the product team thanks to your experience on client's projects.
What you’ll get...
- The chance to work for a start-up with exceptional early stage growth in an exciting space with experienced founders.
- You’ll have access to experienced sales people and founders who will coach and develop your skill set.
- The opportunity to gain experience in an enterprise sales and/or more technically focussed role.
- You won’t be a small cog in a big machine. You’ll be a key part of a growing business and a growing department.
- You’ll get to work in an awesome, friendly office with our own entertainment system, free food and drinks and a strong & passionate start- up culture.
What you have...
- You will be a problem solver that digests information and delivers quickly and someone who is comfortable be comfortable understanding technical details and explain them simply
- Be able to to seize the initiative and attack any problems or areas of improvement you find – with the confidence to provide solutions
- Excellent client engagement, and communication skills
- You will be ready to travel to client sites across Europe
- Be ready to adapt fast and work in an international environment
- You will demonstrate true interest in start-ups and new technologies
- You will be fluent in French and English. Additional language (DE, ES, IT...) would be awesome
We have a start-up atmosphere which means that all our Interns, Graduates and Apprentices are involved with all aspects of the position they are covering. They learn directly from an experienced manager and skill acquisition is one of our main focus points. There is also full-time opportunity following Internship/Apprenticeship.