Who We Are
At Domino Data Lab, we have an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including companies like Bristol Myers Squibb, Allstate, Bayer, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and Zetta Venture Partners, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies develop the next breakthrough in medicine, build better cars, or recommend the best song play next.
What we are building
The recruiting coordinator is the face of recruiting at Domino. You're the first person candidates will interact with and you'll be helping to cultivate the Domino recruiting experience. This is an excellent job for anybody looking for major growth if you're interested in a career in the HR/Recruiting field. You'll also be able to work on things like metrics, event coordination, and various projects to help build out Domino as we continue to grow. We're a small team - there's a lot of opportunity for impact.
What your impact will be
- Work closely with recruiters and the Director of Global Recruiting to design the candidate experience
- Schedule interviews for Domino candidates including travel for out-of-town folks
- Guide candidates through their interview process.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site/Virtual interviews go smoothly.
- Build out our metrics and tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for employees and candidates.
- Help plan and run recruiting events
What We Look For in This Role
- Organized, reliable, and detail-oriented (and loves checklists!)
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Care about people with a positive outlook
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Adaptable in a fast-moving environment with complex learning requirements
- Excellent communication skills
What We Value
- We value a growth mindset. High-performing creative individuals who dig into problems and see the opportunities for success
- We believe in individuals who seek truth and speak the truth and can be their whole selves at work.
- We value all of you that believe improving is always possible At Domino Everything is a work in progress – we can do better at everything.
- We emphasize an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- We strongly believe in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply