The thriving digital age has created a world full of noise. As the volume increases it gets harder to cut through the digital clutter and have your message seen. We are on a mission to empower businesses anywhere to create moments that matter, one send at a time.
Reachdesk enables companies to deliver those moments at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Through Reachdesk companies can deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations to your tech stack power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda.
We have just raised $43m in Series B funding and we've been recognized as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products for 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and NY offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the role
As an Account Manager at Reachdesk you’ll be managing, growing and extending our partnerships with B2B enterprise clients like SAP, Hootsuite, Yext and Salesloft. Simply put: your job is to make our clients proud partners of Reachdesk for life. To do this, you must be a creative and results-driven thinker, an excellent problem solver and possess incredible interpersonal skills to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Renewing and identifying opportunities to grow our existing client base.
- Owning the business relationship between Reachdesk and our clients and building deep relationships with multiple key stakeholders at each client.
- Communicating and contextualizing how Reachdesk drives success, and demonstrating our competitive advantage.
- Proactively finding ways to drive more value for clients, make them happy, and grow their businesses.
- Successfully representing Reachdesk in high-level negotiations with key decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have some sales experience, with a preference toward the renewal and expansion of existing clients. You will partner with Reachdesk’s Customer Success team in delivering key performance objectives, navigating clients’ organizations as well as Reachdesk’s internal team to solve cross-functional problems, and deliver value at every touch point. Humility and coachability are key to success.
- 6 plus years of experience in business development or customer success (account management with an upsell quota), ideally in a subscription based SaaS company.
- Proven success in managing executive-level relationships with clients or partners.
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with sales and marketing executives at top enterprise B2B companies.
- Demonstrated track record working in a rigorous, results-driven role that directly impacted the growth of a business.
- The ability to influence!
- You're able to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once.
- Expertise in consultative sales is a plus!
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- Regular remote yoga sessions.
- Flexible working - we are currently a fully remote community but will be moving to a hybrid, 2 days in the office and 3 days from home model towards the end of the year, with greater flexibility if need be.
- A chance to accelerate your career with a group of experienced founders and leaders.
- The opportunity to be a genuine difference-maker at a rocketship Series B startup as it's about to take off!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.