As Sales Enablement Specialist, you will be the go-to-partner for our Sales-Team to acquire the necessary levels of product knowledge complimented with skills on driving customer conversations appropriately. You serve as a Learning companion and as a coach to sellers on topics around skill building and career development. As a member of the Enablement-Team you will work closely with our Sales teams, Sales leaders, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, and other important functions to build best-in-class learning programs. You will build strong relationships across the teams to understand the learning needs.
With SoSafe, you have the chance to actively shape the exciting journey from a start-up to the leading cyber security provider in Europe - and you will help to make the internet a little safer. In the last 3 years, we have grown to over 200 employees, gained two international investors and currently serve over 1,000 customers from all industries and of all sizes with our SaaS solution.
- Drive foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including training content creation, delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Own existing and new sales learning and onboarding programs, learning materials and associated communications.
- Hiring top talent is one of our pillars and you will be responsible for building the highest quality onboarding program possible across both remote and in-person settings.
- Gather best practices from top performers, develop and institute training materials and programs based on those best practices.
- Witness your efforts bearing fruit and thus making commerce better for everyone.
- Enable the sales team to use content, assets and materials that are externally facing to facilitate the sales cycle-knowledge base.
- You have a deep understanding of the sales craft, culture and leadership. It is a plus if you have worked in a Sales as SDR/AE before and ideally have SaaS solution Sales experience.
- You have experience creating and managing learning programs and experiences.
- Strong presentation and communications skills (effective at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops, excellent listening ability).
- Passion for creating digital learning experiences and communicating their value.
- You’re eager to learn and have worked with high-growth teams and businesses.
- Great ability to adapt in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Passionate and proactive, who can work independently and as part of a team.
- You are fluent in English (C1).
- Love of training - always wanting to see people and teams growing and learning.
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >250 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now