Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
We're looking for a strong Account Manager to join our dynamic team in London.
You will be responsible for the development and growth of a dedicated portfolio of UK accounts. Key priorities include retention, alignment, and expansion of YOOBIC solutions across the client base.
Specifically, you will be responsible for renewing, upselling and cross-selling and your client portfolio.
You’ll be client-obsessed, enjoy analysing data (and using it to bring added value for clients), able to oversee and own a portfolio with accountability, work closely with our customer success team and of course, thrive on driving revenue.
What you'll do…
- Manage the growth of a portfolio client portfolio including upselling and cross selling YOOBIC products
- Act as primary account owner and develop a comprehensive understanding of each client’ business challenges, evaluate client’s growth needs and offer appropriate strategies and solutions
- Drive account growth, ensure renewal and deliver satisfaction to customers
- Draft, negotiate and close business proposals
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Own and lead business reviews with your clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Manage pipeline and prepare reports on account status, assess account health
What you have...
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar client-facing Account Manager / Customer Success/ Client Relationship quota carrying role
- Sales experience of achieving quarterly sales targets
- A focus on driving value to the client and experience of working on ROI methodology
- Love being in front of clients and people orientated by nature
- Resourceful nature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to adapt, bring new ideas to the table and execute on ideas bought forward
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to motivate others
- Strong multi-tasker and able to manage a high-volume of projects concurrently
- Strong academic background, coming from a top tier business school