Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
As our new QA team member you will be joining us build and maintain our existing test strategy via manual and automated testing activities. Working in an Agile approach, you will work as a part of a squad made up of QA, Devs and Product Managers, taking responsibility of all test activities for the bi-weekly sprint.
Aside from squad activities, you will also share responsibility of assessing defects raised in JIRA, often liaising with different teams across the organisation during investigation.
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, enthusiastic and generally a jolly good person! We’re an extremely friendly team and always willing to lend a helping-hand if needed (as well as mentoring sessions)
What you'll do…
- Writing and executing manual test cases within Zephyr (JIRA integration) to ensure a release of quality
- Attending daily squad / stand-up meetings (Zoom) for sprint planning and retrospective analysis
- Raising / investigating bug type tickets in JIRA and following up the bug fix for retesting with the assigned dev
- Validating story (implementation) type tickets in JIRA to ensure the new feature has been sufficiently implemented against requirement
- Working alongside the front end Dev team to automate the manual test scripts (Created in Zephyr) using Cucumber/Gherkin/Playwright framework
- Run network tests in production/customer (environment) to ensure catching any performance issues and liaise with Back end team should they occur
- Taking part in various other testing activities including smoke testing, visual regression, and support in backend testing.
What you have...
- A willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of software testing
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- An understanding of Agile methodology
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- A foundation level in STQB Certified Tester
- A degree in a computing related field
- Experience in Automated Testing
- Selenium WebDriver Node