To support the growth of the Nexthink business we are looking to expand our Global MSP team with additional resources in North America.
The focus of the Solution Consulting organization is to provide presales support to assist the MSP account team in global territories over-achieve revenue goals. The Technical Partner Manager (TPM) is a critical part of the sales pursuit team and works to create and delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts and our MSP Partners by matching technical requirements/capabilities to business outcomes.
The TPM owns the Global MSP technical partner journey of one or more Global MSPs and is the primary point of contact for tech-related issues. In addition, the TPM will be responsible for managing the Global MSP Technical enablement plan, PoVs and ensuring our Global MSP partners are provided complete lifecycle support.
The Technical Partner Manager is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Customer Success, Deliver teams and our service provider partners to understand sales and business priorities, and to align their activity with the needs of their business.
Key elements and responsibilities are described below:
- Become a Nexthink SME and thought leader, both internally and externally, to drive the business value of the Nexthink Platform.
- Help the MSP sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues and provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives and how this generates business outcome.
- Collaborate with global partners to design, build and adapt new services around the Nexthink platform.
- Own, prepares and coordinate the execution of the annual technical enablement program to fully enable Global MSP partner team to sell, deliver value, and operationalize Nexthink.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations and IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion and enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support and lead large scale enterprise transactions during the presales phase by using industry knowledge and understanding to move deals forward.
- Run and facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover and understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects and major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally and externally evangelizing on Nexthink and driving business value.
- Perform Demos and POVs for prospective accounts within the MSP
- Create collaterals (Proposal Write-ups, Bid Defense presentations) for RFPs that are being pursued by the MSPs to showcase Nexthink value to their services
- This is a field-based role and requires domestic travel to Client sites in the Central and Eastern US Region, as well as occasional travel to other Nexthink sites within the USA and internationally.