OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
You will join our Marketing Team and be responsible for leading 5 colleagues in our Brand & Communications sub-team. You will be responsible for developing our brand strategy and successfully translate it into communication across all channels in collaboration with our Art Director and our Creatives. You will work closely with our Graphic Designers, Project Manager and cross-departmental with our Buying and Product Teams. You will report directly to our CMO. Read further to learn more about your tasks and the type of person we are looking for.
How you help us
- You roll out our brand strategy and you know how to successfully translate it into communication across all channels based on business needs.
- You are the gatekeeper for the look and feel and the tone of voice of OUTFITTERY’s brand communication with a focus on the ideation process to develop and design inspiring ideas and cross-media campaigns.
- You plan and support the implementation of cross-channel campaigns and the cooperations for our Social Media channels and you are responsible for leading and coaching our Junior- as well as our Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager.
- You sharpen our brand essence and further develop our corporate story, but at the same time you jump into operational details and support your team.
- You develop and optimise guidelines to achieve the brand goals and continuously monitor their success.
- Together with our Product team, you will test new features and support long-term automatisation.
- You manage all projects within given deadlines and budgets and ensure a performance-driven responsibility-distribution among your team.
- You develop reports and updates on results and regular project statuses for our Executive Team.
Who you are
- You have 2 years of experience of working as a Senior / Team Lead position (responsible for a team) within Brand, Communications or a similar field , ideally e-commerce and/or consumer goods.
- You completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in Communication, Economics with a focus on Marketing or have a similar qualification.
- Your experience demonstrates your ability to execute strong communication campaigns for different marketing purposes.
- You have a great understanding of customer behaviour and the ability to strike the right tone to get their attention.
- You understand how to translate strategy into inspiring briefings by thinking conceptually and having an eye for current trends.
- You are strong in balancing objectives and OKRs with creative initiatives based on business needs.
- You are not afraid to work hands-on, deal with unexpected challenges and lead by example.
- You have a good analytical approach and are confident in creating reports using Excel. Experience with a BI tool is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
- Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace. And don’t forget to get quick-tested at our reception if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
- Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
- Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
- Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Nabil El Carrouchi. Apply now