We are one of the fastest growing Podcast & Audiobook platforms in Europe and we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our tech team in Vilnius.
Join us in the quest to shape the way people learn, discover and unwind through audio experiences!
This is the role
In this position you will be a part of a small yet ambitious backend development team of talented professionals. The team is fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, releases, testing, development and maintenance of solutions.
Your main responsibilities in this role:
- maintaining and scaling backend applications in cloud
- closely working with CTO and Tech leads who are also based here in Vilnius
This is you
We are looking for a colleague, who would be passionate about audio content, as well as understanding the concepts of working in an international startup environment to make it a fun ride. In more detail you would succeed easier in this role if you:
- Ensure failover and reliability in the platform
- Develop and maintain deployment templates and automation scripts
- Design, build, configure and document our cloud-based systems as they grow
- Explore, test and propose new tools that can improve systems management
- Establish and drive DevOps lifecycle, automation, orchestration, and current best practices
- Excellent analytical support and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Kubernetes and other Cloud Native technologies (Docker/Helm)
- Experience with iAC tools like Ansible/Puppet/Terraform/Pulumi
- Practical experience with Google Cloud or other cloud providers
- Monitoring and alerting tools (Prometheus, ELK, Grafana)
- Programming skills with scripting languages
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
These are the benefits
- For this position salary ranges from 3500 Eur GROSS depending on your experience
- the chance to make an impact at an international company and see your work pay off immediately
- learning and development opportunities to make sure you stay on top of the game
- flexible work - opportunity to work flexible hours and remote
- friendly colleagues, a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- an amazing lunch :)
This is us
Founded in Copenhagen in 2019, Podimo is a platform for podcast and audiobook lovers as well as audio content creators. Our app puts a world of podcasts and audiobooks at your fingertips. Our revenue-sharing model rewards creators for making content that people want to hear – whether they have an established following or a niche audience.
We're a courageous and curious bunch. We respect our coworkers’ ideas, opinions and time and we approach our work with integrity and humility, and recognize the value each and everyone brings.
We’re fiercely passionate about creating, finding, and hearing great stories. We care for our creators and the beautiful stories they share and we have massive respect for their process as we help them bring their stories to life. We love what we do, but more importantly, we love to have a good time doing it.
We’re building a company and culture that mirrors the diversity of the world we’re living in. This means; diversity of talent, voices, ideas, and thoughts. That goes both for our brand, our content, our creators, and our teams.
We’re currently active in four European markets (Denmark, Norway, Germany, and Spain) but watch this space: we’re expanding fast. Apply now