Who we are…
Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Experience team. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will work directly with our customers to troubleshoot their technical issues and support them on a specific part of the solution/modules. You will help to solve the most complex problems in order to make the customers happy. You will cross-functionally with many departments, especially our Customer Success, Product and QA Teams
If you love to investigate and solve issues, customer care drives you, and you are passionate about the tech industry, this challenge is for you!
What you'll do…
- Troubleshoot technical issues escalated by Customer Experience team
- Support end-users on specific tech modules of our solutions (Image Recognition, SQL, API ...)
- Investigate web app issues with browser dev tools
- Identify, reproduce and report bugs to our Product and QA teams to correct them
- Assist in prioritising the resolution of bugs in collaboration with the Product and QA teams
- Ensure communication with customers around bug resolutions
- Work closely with our Customer Implementation and Customer successto provide support on technical issues
- Use our ends-users feedbacks to suggest improvement to make our apps greater
- Contribute to our Help Center and internal tools
- In charge of onboarding of new joiners
- ... and being the amazing candidate you are, you will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed!
What you have...
- Previous experience of 1 or 2 years in a Technical Support role
- Passionate about start-ups, digital and new technologies
- Hands on experience with laptop and mobile troubleshooting
- Knowledge in SQL database, API, BI and SSO
- Knowhow to use and investigate with browser dev tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (written and oral)
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams or individually as and when required
- Fluent in English (extra dose of awesome if you speak any other language!)
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with ticket management systems such as Jira, Intercom, Zendesk
- Knowledge in Image Recognition and Deep Learning