Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
JellyBoost is our in-house performance marketing solution that helps Growth Hackers with their acquisition strategies (assets to promote, audiences to target ...). As a Product Manager on this product you'll be responsible for :
- Define and execute the strategy, roadmap, and backlog of your squad (developers and data scientists)
- Deeply understand Creators and how Jellysmack can best help them grow their business
- Articulate a clear and compelling vision and ensure that everyone knows and cares about the vision
- Track, analyze, and understand users’ behaviors and prioritizes accordingly
- Work with the squad to refine and improve the development process
- Represent the product vision at agile ceremonies
- Follow-up the sprints and make sure that functional scope is respected
- Experience in product management, ideally within the sector of AdTech.
- Experience managing technical software products from infancy to scale
- Technical skills e.g., ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems and data science
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, editors, design, and stakeholders
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- Professional English level
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up.
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack :
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage (100%, Vitality)
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus. Apply now