With 600+ employees from 70+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The Analytics team's mission is to enable the organisation to take action based on data. We work on a variety of problems and datasets as members of cross-functional mission teams. We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact measurement and take pride in the insights we generate.
This specific position is about helping our Brand marketing department measure the impact of their investments and optimize their campaigns.
- Develop quantitative analysis and statistical models to evaluate and steer marketing decisions
- Explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings to stakeholders
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Serve as a liaison between the marketing teams and the data engineering team
- Mentor others in the skills needed for this role
- 5+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in an analytics, data science or business intelligence role
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python for analysis (eg: pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience building statistical models such as linear or logistic regression
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks, Databricks)
- Ability to understand user behavior and meaning behind the numbers
- Prior exposure digital and performance marketing
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
Nice to have:
- Experience with big data tools (e.g. Spark, Hive) is a plus
- Previous experience in analyzing cross-channel Brand Marketing campaigns
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation assistance and visa support
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via [email protected] The recruiter for this role is Stephen Rose.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we’re using to change the way the world travels. Apply now