Ubiquitous. Everywhere. What do you see everywhere? Frontline teams. What do frontline teams want? An all-in-one platform that provides all the tools they need to be happy and productive, all in the palm of their hands. That’s where YOOBIC comes in. We are a Digital Workplace helping companies empower their frontline employees, wherever they are, whatever they do, through digitized task management, mobile learning and streamlined communications
Our team is spread throughout the world, with employees in London, New York, Paris, Tel Aviv, Milan and Madrid (just to name a few). Our workforce is made up of more than 17 nationalities who speak more than 10 languages, fostering an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as we continue to grow our global footprint.
Are you ready to be part of the YOOBIC team and redefine the #futureofwork? Check us out at https://yoobic.com
What we need…
We’re looking for a talented Manager of Customer Implementation (Professional Services) to lead our Customer Implementation Team in North America. You’ll join a dynamic and client-obsessed team which generates significant contributions to the growth of YOOBIC. The Customer Implementation Consultants (CI) group is responsible for rolling out YOOBIC Solutions with our Customers and supporting them with their change management strategy.
You will be responsible for leading, mentoring and supporting the CI team in your designated market(s), as well as act as a senior Consultant for business-critical and complex client implementations. You will also serve as an internal advocate for the CI team, helping them to drive change when necessary to help the client achieve their business objectives.
What you'll do…
• You will be part of the Customer Implementation leadership team with courage and confidence to challenge the status quo, anticipate problems and mitigate risks
• You will have a real passion for Customers
• Take a proactive approach to client issue resolution
• You will be obsessive about building and maintaining exceptional behaviors and driving accountability for actions and outcomes
• You will have a clear view and experience of how a CI group needs to be built to a world-class standard
• Lead and continue building a team of implementation consultants with plans to grow
• You will lead customers increasingly across your market
• Identify opportunities for improvement for both the team structure and individuals
• Identify potential challenges to continuously enhance business and operational efficiency
• Additional responsibilities as needed!
What you have...
• 2-3+ years strong experience of leading a consultant/project manager/professional services team within a SaaS-based software organization
• 5-10+ years of strong experience of Project management in Software Development (either Implementation or consulting background)
• Strong analytical skills (data analysis, reports, KPIs/metrics, etc.)
• Experience of mentoring and developing individuals
• Client-facing and people oriented by nature
• Proactive, “get things done” attitude
• Ability to be both strategic (long term) and tactical (hands-on)
• Ability to learn fast, solve problems and manage escalations effectively
• Resourceful nature, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to adapt and to work within an international environment
• Intellectually curious, tenacious and organized
• Interest in start-ups and new technologies
• Fluent in English (Any additional language is a plus)
Please note travel requirements below:
First 6 months:
- Travel to our office in New York once a month for 1 week. There will also potentially be client travel, which we expect to be 1 week for quarter
After 6 months:
- Travel to our office in New York office a couple of days on a monthly basis. There will also potentially be client travel, which we expect to be 1 week for quarter