We are seeking an eCommerce Order Processing Coordinator to help us resolve order process issues to ensure that our customers have a world class experience in our fast-growing, non-traditional technology company.
At Zwift, we believe in and strive for having perfect orders, but in the real world this doesn’t always happen. The primary role of the eCommerce Order Processing Coordinator is to monitor, triage, and resolve order defects that could lead to delayed shipments.
Established in 2014 as a tech business, we are now expanding and are in the process of launching a
number of at-home fitness products that Zwift will manufacture and deliver directly to customers all over the world. This is a big and exciting change for us, and because of this, we are looking at growing our global Supply Chain team.
A sense of urgency:
You will know time is of the essence and will want to work relentlessly to resolve order issues before the customer even knows about them. You will proactively communicate issues, changes, and results to appropriate parties including Customer Service, Logistics, and our 3PL.
Attention to detail:
You will rely on your ability to dive into the details and ensure the information is correct and complete. You will feel a sense of gratification when issues are resolved and reports are clear. You will utilize your organization skills to tackle daily tasks in an efficient manner.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You love tackling new problems and situations and are able to clearly think through next steps to get to resolution
- You demonstrate a customer-first approach to your work
- You are known for your follow through and thoroughness
- When you need something from someone, your first action is to get up and walk over to their desk to talk to them
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and triage order issues such as address issues in our ecommerce system
- Monitor and reprocess potentially fraudulent orders
- Monitor order exception reports in Netsuite
- Triage and process orders in Netsuite
- Enter returns and replacements in Netsuite
- Monitor returns and replacement exception reporting
- Interact with customer support team when customer communication is required
- Monitor order shipment delivery exception reports
- Communicate with 3PL for shipment updates & investigations
- Report warehouse fulfillment issues to appropriate parties
- Initiate and track claims with 3PL and carriers
- Monitor progress of returns in transit and update delivery dates in NetSuite
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year ecommerce experience
- Detail oriented
- Display organization skills
- Team player
- Customer first mindset
- Preferred start time of 7am PST
- Prior experience with Fraud prevention tools
- Netsuite skills
- Experience with ecommerce systems such as Shopify / BigCommerce
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.