You feel at home in the cloud and are confident when dealing with complex cloud infrastructure? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with a highly motivated interdisciplinary team? Given your experience in platform engineering, you excel when it comes to configuring, securing and operating large scale cloud environments? You’re passionate about automation? Would you also like to take an entrepreneurial perspective and be part of something big? Then you should keep reading!
You will create a system architecture that reflects the company's strategies and support our engineers in the technical implementation of our corporate vision and goals.
You will plan, research, and design secure, complex, reliable, powerful, and flexible architectures for key projects, such as a cloud transformation and develop and consider security requirements.
You will evaluate and develop our cloud platform in collaboration with our engineers and business stakeholders, identify appropriate managed service solutions and guide our cloud engineers and security specialists through our migration process.
You will define and create cloud guardrails with focus on security along with cloud automation, perform security audits and identify gaps in the architecture.
You identify suitable solutions for optimizing the infrastructure and automating processes, taking equal account of requirements from development and operations.
You develop best practices for testability, maintainability, and scalability to support an open team culture.
You will continuously train and develop our engineering teams and management on secure, modern and scalable web architectures.
You have a successfully completed technical degree, completed an education as an IT specialist for system integration or a comparable, relevant professional education.
You have experience in a fast-growing, digital company, ideally in the development of B2B, SaaS, enterprise products.
You have professional experience in the area of IT security.
You are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and topics related to Linux and cloud-native.
You have experience with cloud providers, especially AWS.
You have working knowledge of DevSecOps lifecycles, Cloud Automation like CI/CD pipeline, IaC, Terraform etc. and Python / Java / Perl Scripts.
Security certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, CISA or CISM are a bonus.
You convince with your analytical, communicative, solution-oriented, and structured way of working.
You have a good command of written and spoken English.
You are motivated, committed and an absolute team player.
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company's development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation and a flexible home office arrangement
- "Workation" offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly "team bootcamp" as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >300 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne-Ehrenfeld (47 seconds to Kebapland!)
As a Cyber Security Hero at SoSafe, you make the world a little better: Our Awareness Platform helps over 1,000 organizations build up their human firewall, thereby protecting themselves against costly cyberattacks. SoSafe is one of the fastest growing tech companies, and is already a leading provider of security awareness solutions in Europe. Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission. Are you interested in being a part of this exciting journey? Apply now! Apply now