About the job
Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
The Sales and Business Development Team is a small, close-knit group passionate about the industry's latest trends and strategies. The team is devoted to signing the best video content creators and helping them be successful across all social media platforms. As a result, we have a unique ability to link marketing influencers with performance marketing and real ROI. To sum up, we have a win-win attitude and a hunger to meet and exceed our goals! Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Jellysmack is looking for a Partnership Manager, ANZ. Your mission will be to develop Jellysmack's creator program in Australia & NZ. You will report into the Country Manager and be a direct member of the Jellysmack APAC Creator Partnership Team.
Your mission and responsibilities as Partnership Manager :
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of video content creators (YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Snapshat, etc.), Media companies (TV networks, Publishers, Production companies, Sports Leagues, etc.), as well as forecast new business closure rate and revenue.
- Monitor the selling process with potential new video creators, from first contact to the negotiation and closing phase.
- Create relationships with most relevant partners in the ecosystem (e.g. talent agencies, management agencies, etc.)
- Partner with the Success Management team to manage creators expectations, ensure successful launch and help set expectations for future potential growth.
- Collaborate with the testing team to check creator potential before signing.
- Coordinate with Finance & legal teams to prepare the most relevant contract & offers.
- Continuously adjust creators' offering by identifying upselling opportunities in collaboration with the Success team.
- Proven 4-5 years of experience in sales/partnership/ business development.
- Significant experience generating new business sales opportunities & managing a sales pipeline.
- Strong ability to negotiate and tenacity when discussing high stake projects.
- Passion for social media, especially for YouTube content creators.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable and confident in creating social links with the various influencers/stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
- Ability to captivate and create strong long-lasting relationships.
Our "Work from Anywhere" philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we've implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Corti and Australia.
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack's story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 400 influential Creators, including PewDiePie, MrBeast, Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company's creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty ("Beauty Studio"), soccer ("Oh My Goal"), gaming ("Gamology"), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure? We're dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!Apply now