Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
At the Crypto Lab, we’re imagining groundbreaking ideas that could reshape the creator economy. To do so, we are leveraging cutting-edge technology such as web3 (blockchains, social tokens, NFTs, DAOs, etc).
If you’re interested in helping our Creators reach their full potential using the latest technologies, then you’ve come to the right place!
As a part of the Lab, your role will be to conceive, optimize and follow the development of new products. Our focus is to find the next big idea! To do so, we test and develop numerous new ideas at a high pace.
- Define initial proposition value and go to market plan
- Assist in prototype design and user research
- Features selection, and MVP trades-off
- Follow the product design process always keeping the plan in mind
- Orchestrate the development using agile methodologies and iterative design
- Lead collaboration with engineering, design, data science, marketing, legal, etc. to ensure a successful product launch.
- Analyze product usage and user feedbacks to improve user experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a web company
- Talented, curious, creative, and passionate about the web3 and its latest evolution
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience in a web startup are highly appreciated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great sense for what makes a great user experience
- Very familiar with wireframing and UI design focused on flawless user experience
What will make the difference
- Nimble mind that can analyze data, create mental models and make product recommendations
- Strong business mindset
- Pro-active and independent, you need limited guidance to keep things moving forward
- Fluent in English (understanding of French is a plus)
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack :
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering : 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
- Daily meal vouchers
The Jellysmack difference :
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 420+ influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure ?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now