We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to support our Care department in providing excellent customer service, ensuring the support they provide is of exceptional quality.
Please note we are looking for Italian or French speaking candidates to fullfill this role.
The mission of the Quality Assurance team is to ensure each of our customers, at any stage in their GetYourGuide journey, consistently get an outstanding and personalised customer experience. We do this by coaching, providing feedback, and identifying procedural improvements in the work of our Care department.
- Ensure the consistency of the Care department’s work across multiple teams by scorecarding their work.
- Provide guidance by conducting 1:1 feedback sessions for the Care department (internal), to ensure best in-house customer service support.
- Signal opportunities and recommend solutions that improve internal processes, the performance of the Quality Assurance team and, ultimately, the customer experience, through data analysis.
- Participate in calibration sessions with the Quality Assurance Specialists in our outsourcing partners (spot-checking cases; leading calibration meetings; aligning on procedures)
- Build and uphold strong relationships with operational stakeholders of the Quality Assurance team (Escalations team, L1 team, Customer Experience team, Supplier & Partner engagement teams, among others)
- Contribute to (and own) projects that enhance the performance of the Quality Assurance team and the Care department as a whole
- You are fluent (C1) in both written and spoken English and one additional language (French or Italian)
- You are a talented communicator who has a natural ability to influence and inspire both internal and external stakeholders.
- You understand why customer centricity is core to our business needs and are able to apply this while challenging the status quo or bringing up new ideas.
- You are a self-starter who can take initiative and manage projects independently.
- You are confident with data analysis and visualisation (knowledge of Google Sheets and Looker is a plus).
- You are passionate about GYG and where the company is going.
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance position ideally 6 months min
Nice to haves
- Experience with CRM tools (such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk).
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Hybrid working (2 days min in the Berlin office per week)
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- Learning & Development budget, can be used for language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog. Apply now