Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Jellysmack's Operations Team is in charge of keeping the company running smoothly. Our daily work covers all of Jellysmack's activities, including project management, facility management, and technology, and is carried out in collaboration with other teams. Precision, innovation, and overperformance are the values that define us the most. Our work may be challenging, but it's also enriching because we strive to simplify everyone's daily life while keeping everyone happy and productive at Jellysmack. Do you have what it takes to become a part of our team?
With exponential growth comes exciting People missions! At Jellysmack, we're building an amazing People team with various skill sets. We're on a mission to leave "traditional HR" in the past and solve complex issues in new ways that feel right for our 1,000+ team members!
As a People Project Manager, you will be in charge of addressing some of the most challenging matters we face and partnering with our Business / Tech teams & the rest of the People team.
- Partner with the People Team (Talent Acquisition, People Ops, People Analytics, Learning & Development, Engagement, Culture & Comms) and key leaders throughout the organization to prioritize project roadmaps
- Identify & proactively suggest new ideas and opportunities that would put Jellysmack at the forefront of People topics
- Set up and manage key People projects: develop and own the project roadmap, define and measure the right Success Factors, and ensure that we have the right skill set for each project.
- Example projects include: Career development strategy, making Jellysmack a leader in well-being, in recruitment, etc.
A Little About You
- You have 3-5 years of project management expertise in a consulting role at a top-tier consulting firm
- You have a successful track record driving projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- You have an interest in embarking on a mission to make People-related topics fun, not a chore, for team members to take on. You want to help create a world where managers are excited to do performance reviews or hire new team members!
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills: we are a global company, so experience working across cultures is a strong plus.
- While previous experience working in the Creator economy is not a requirement, genuine belief that social media can drive positive change is a must.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
Recruitment process : HR call + case study + 2 interviews
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a GBP 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
- Healthcare coverage
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to over 420+ influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now