- You will have extensive experience in a presales or technical consulting role, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions.
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
1. Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these
2. Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
3. Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
4. The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service related disciplines
5. Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment