We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer in Test with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to design and build distributed systems at scale.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work, and your contributions will impact the work lives of millions of workers. As a Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result-driven, and detail-oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills (both hard and soft), and you are familiar with the concepts and patterns described in the Reactive Manifesto. You are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of an extremely dynamic, Silicon Valley like unicorn company. We look forward to meeting you!
- Create the test cases and test suites for the different stories.
- Expand our automated tests to cover component testing, integration, E2E, among others.
- Lead and refine the QA strategy and processes within the team.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery and global QA teams during the release process.
- Identify possible quality issues within the product or the process.
- Interact with the Product Manager, Scrum Master, and the dev team to prepare the stories and define the acceptance criteria.
- Manage modern automation tools to create and provision testing environments.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!