Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join our Client Onboarding team in London. You will be working with our Implementation Consultants and our clients to design system integration solutions between the clients’ systems (property data, finance, CRM) and ours to improve the value Plentific offers by automating workflows and providing cost saving opportunities.
You will perform technical and commercial assessments of the integration opportunities with our clients and work with our Implementation Consultants and Tech teams to define, manage and deliver our integration roadmap.
In order to be successful in this position, you’ll need to have the ability to navigate both technical and commercial discussions, and develop integration plans that accommodate the requirements from both sides.
- Analyse the commercial impact and technical viability of integrating with clients' in house-built or third party software solutions
- Become a subject matter expert of Plentific’s API and integration technical capabilities
- Partner with Engineering, Product and Commercial teams to define, manage and deliver on our integrations roadmap, identifying key milestones, timelines and resources required
- Unlock commercial bottlenecks by participating in client and prospect calls, delivering technical demonstrations and detailed solution proposals
- Work alongside our Implementation Consultants to write integration plans that enable successful client launches and pilots, providing ongoing integration support
- Document our platform integration guidelines, including technical requirements and best practices to support client discussions