Plentific is one of the fastest growing property technology companies in the world, backed by renowned investors including Brookfield, Highland Europe, A/O Proptech, Target Global and Mubadala. We are headquartered in London, UK, with offices in Germany, USA and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. We do so by streamlining how repairs, maintenance and compliance services are delivered. Our platform gives clients rich insight into management, operational and performance data, helping them deliver their customer service promise, while optimising supplier costs and adhering to their environmental, social and governance goals.
Come and be a part of:
- A leading Proptech with a global footprint and an HQ in heart of London’s bustling centre
- A diverse, multicultural workplace with over 30 nationalities amongst our employees
- A stimulating atmosphere and fast-paced growth led by our recent $100m funding round
- A flexible work culture and a number of programmes built around your physical and mental wellbeing
Developing acclaimed technology is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
We work with a range of commercial partners ranging from commercial partners (e.g., to enable our out of hours service: https://www.plentific.com/en-gb/repairs-manager/out-of-hours), to software integration partners with major ERP / accounting / real estate software providers (e.g., Yardi) for whom there is a mutual benefit from delivering a more comprehensive, joined-up solution with a best of breed repair and maintenance management provider such as ourselves.
Given the end to end requirements of this role, from sourcing to solution design to implementation and ongoing growth, the role would suit someone with a mix of commercial, analytical and technical experience.
- Work with key stakeholders across the firm to define partnership strategy
- Create a systematic, research-backed, process-driven approach to partner identification, outreach, commercial negotiation and relationship management
- Identify and source new revenue generating partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, event attendance and client visits
- Build business cases and gain internal approval to move ahead with partnerships
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Project manage implementation of new partnerships so they are delivered on time and on budget
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Maintain great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership