Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
As a Program Manager, working on Operations. You will be working on all organizational and process improvement. You will manage transversal projects involving different departments and various stakeholders. Your objectives will be focused on processes and organization to continuously make them better. Your first mission will be on collaborative tools such as Atlassian Jira and how to improve its impact and usage at R&D level.
You will be reporting to Emilie Albert, Senior Manager in Operations Program Management, RD.
What you will do :
Manage transversal projects. Identify stakeholders. Gather needs, requirements, dependencies and expectations. Set and build project objectives. Delegate execution and influence on other teams. Project management, reporting and planning. Set KPIs to monitor project impacts and iterations needed. Build dashboard to expose and review these KPIs.
Specifically on Jira scopeBe main entry point for all user requests on JiraCreate, manage and support complex projects, workflows, schemes, reports and dashboardsAudit our current environment, seeking opportunities for improvements and/or to standardize & align our existing projects configurationsCreate documentation and training program(s) for usersTech watch on Atlassian marketplace or roadmap features to find the best suitable addon(s) that will serve Contentsquare needs.
What you will need to succeed:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in the tech industry, and a project management craving or experience.
- You are a power user of Atlassian suite
- You adapt quickly in a changing environment and you always reconsider your methods
- You have excellent communication skills whatever the nature of your interlocutors
- You have a great interest for technical tasks and are hands on
- You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
- You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
- You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.