Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
As an Account Manager for our Existing Business team at Contentsquare, you will be responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from our existing client base. If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
As an Account Manager at Contentsquare, you will:
- Take full ownership of accounts and contract renewals/retention, while creating cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Connect and build relationships with existing clients and act as a trusted advisor with an eye for up-sell opportunities
- Create opportunities to network both within existing accounts by unlocking contacts across new departments as well as referrals to expand our reach
- Work with Leadership to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic business and people goals
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organisationsWork closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with clients during the subscription year
You ideally have:
- 4+ years in sales with relevant SaaS sales experience selling to digital marketers
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organisations
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Experience with enterprise SaaS / E-Commerce / Analytics vendors preferred
- Fluent in English
Why you should join Contentsquare
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now